MySpace McCain

Today I did a Google search on John McCain. I was interested in his MySpace page which came up pretty early in the search results pages. So I clicked over to his MySpace page. I was actually quite impressed with the page. It felt like a normal, well crafted MySpace page. This is the real question: Did John actually create the page himself? Or did he assign his team the task with making his page more appearing to the normal person?

Something that was unusual was that I did not see his family listed in his list of MySpace friends. You would think his wife and/or his daughter would be up there at the number one friend position. Or maybe that is what they thought we would be expecting, so they decided to mix it up. Who knows? At least the guy is working to reach out with the a newer type of media. So do you think John McCain is also on FaceBook? LOL.