McCain Domination

It looks like John McCain has clenched the Republican nomination for the presidential race. He owned the last primary, winning in all the states. This is in sharp contrast to what appears to be a close race to the finish between Hillary and Barrack.

I was sad to see Huckabee call it quits in the race for the president. Even though it was clear that he was not getting the Republican nomination, I like a candidate that does not quit. It shows that Hillary is not a quitter. I may not like her. But I like that quality about her.

On a lighter note, I have been scouring the McCain Bloggette BLOG written by McCain's daughter. And I swear I cannot find any revealing pictures of McCain's daughter on the site. My hunch tells me she is one voluptuous girl. Check out the picture above though. Aren't Hannah Montana fans too young to vote?