Not so Great Debate

Hillary and Obama are at it again. The thing now is that Hillary need to actually win a primary. It has been quite a while since she accomplished that. We shall see in the March 4th Ohio and Texas primaries. However a recent debate between her and Obama did not seem to turn the tide of the battle.

Barack is on a rampage winning the last 10 or so primaries. I don't even know what caused this success. Perhaps it was just the locations where they favor Obama. I did not watch much of the Democratic debate. But I did see Obama say that he took Clinton at face value when she denied any knowledge or intent from some questionable mailings from the Clinton campaign. At least we seem to have a little civility here.

The problem is that Hillary needs to go gangbusters to reverse the tide of losses in the primaries. I saw that a number of analysts were recommending that she withdraw gracefully from the race now. Although I do not particularly like Hillary, I do respect her desire to fight on until the end. Add that to her view on wanting to withdraw from Iraq, and she gets 2 points in my book.