McCain Blogette

John McCain has a daughter Meghan who is on campaign with him. She appears to have the liberty to blog about her life on the campaign trail. Her blog is named McCain Blogette. As a blog it is pretty good. There are lots of high quality pictures. And Meghan posts videos at crucial times like right before the winner of a primary is being announced.

Previously I knew very little about John McCain's family. Apparently Meghan is 23 years old. That seems a bit young for John, since he is currently 71 years old. In other words he had Meghan when he was 48. And that's not all. Meghan has a younger brother too. LOL. Well we know that John is still working in that department. Although I did not research any further, I assume John's wife is younger than he is.

I have to give Meghan some props. She appears in a lot of pictures on her blog. However she is always conservatively dressed. This may not be Meghan's doing. I imagine John has people on wardrobe duty for his daughter. But no matter what the reason, Meghan appears pretty classy in all the attire I see her in.