More Candidates Drop Out

Some of the bigger names in the presidential race are dropping out. First there was John Edwards. And now Rudy Giuliani has called it quits too. This has all happened before Super Tuesday when a lot of primary votes shall be cast.

There is some good news from all of this. Since Rudy Giuliani is now out, this enabled Arnold Schwarzenegger to endorse John McCain. Apparently Arnold was good friends with both Rudy and and John. So he previously would not endorse either. Now there is nothing holding back his endorsement. And Rudy Giuliani is also endorsing John McCain.

I might have to wait a while before making my final decision for my own vote in the primaries. Who knows? There might be even further drop outs from the race. At least Ron Paul is still in for the Republican nomination. This brings up a deeper and more important issue. For the actual election, who should I vote for? Somebody who I believe in? Or rather somebody that I think has a choice to win? This is the delemna.