Frontrunners

Having done the research on the two major political parties, I have concluded that I like only 2 candidates: Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. I still need to learn how to say and spell Kucinich. At this point I think it is time to dig deeper into what these two candidates stand for.

I already know that for the key issues I am interested in, these two candidates align with my views. But that does not mean they do not also support some other strange viewpoints. I guess what I want to do now is see whether they make sense to be a president looking at the big picture. In other words, given all the issues (not just my favorite ones), which one of these candidates fares the best.

Although I am not against a tie, I am sure there will be one clear winner in my mind. Once I find out who that is, they will get my vote. Join me in the journey. I feel as if I have come a long way already. Election 2008 - here we come.