Hillary on Tyra

I was home from work today and tuned into the Tyra Banks show. Hillary Clinton was her guest and got a lot of air time. Tyra read a lot of questions for Hillary to answer.

The one question that stood out in my mind was what Hillary was going to do about same sex partners not being able to share health benefits. Hillary's response was that any relationship should be able to be used to use health care benefits for another.

I found Hillary's answer to be lacking on many levels. She used the typical politician maneuver of side stepping the issue, in that she did not directly comment on same sex partnerships. Then Hillary used examples that did not involve same sex partnerships to demonstrate her opinion that you should be able to extend your health coverage to whomever you want. Irresponsible.

Don't you know that you can't win votes with cheap parlour tricks like these? Guess not. Well at least Hillary gave me an excuse to post a picture of Tyra. Believe me I tried to get one of Hillary and Tyra together. Honestly. But all I could find was one of Beyonce and Tyra. Hillary's loss and your gain.