John Edwards

I recall John Edwards had run for president before. And I remember he being a likeable fellow. All things being equals, his image seems ready for the presidency. But now let me do the research on where this man stands.

Once again, like Hillary, John's web site bring me to a page trying to sign me up for his campaign. Is this a Democrat thing or what? And here is another curious thing. He has a picture of his family on his signup page. I guess the pretty woman is his wife. But there is another woman there too. Is that his mom? Or maybe the pretty woman is his old daughter. Inquiring minds want to know.

John does have an issues page. But the format is terrible. Most candidates list the issues as titles to short paragraphs on their stances. But John buries all his issues in the words of his paragraphs. I take it he is for the everyday family. But I can't tell where he stands on the war, or on illegal immigration.

I liked John Edwards coming into the election. He lost my vote with a disorganized web site. That is poor. On to the next candidate.