Where to start?

There are so many candidates running for president. I need to start somewhere. When I registered to vote, I had to choose a party. I called my dad up and asked him what he was. He said Rebublican. So I signed up as a Republican.

To tell the truth I am rather ignorant about the political parties. But I know where I stand on a number of issues. So I will consider nominees from any politcal party, as long as their values align with mine.

But to narrow the field down, I am going to start looking at Republican candidates. That will give me something to talk about with my dad if nothing else. Me and dad don't talk much. Plus I think I can vote for them in the primaries. Unfortunately I am not sure when the primaries are.

Without further ado, I will post on each of the major Republican candidates in alphabetical order. And to further narrow down the field, I will start with the most popular candidates and work my way from there.