Main Man Gone

I just heard the bad news. Dennis Kucinich has dropped out of the race. This is truly disappointing. Now I need to look at all the remaining candidates to figure out who I am going to vote for. Initially I thought I could wait until the primaries were over, and then start helping the Kucinich campaign. I guess that was too late. He needed my help now.

The other fear I have is that my next candidate may also drop out. Although I need to do some soul searching, my second bet may be Ron Paul. Given that he has not been doing well in the polls, I fear he may too drop out sooner rather than later. Perhaps it is time to go all out and support the candidate I want. And I need to do this immediately.

Let me gather my facts once again. And I will turn my blog towards supporting my candidates of choice. Stay tuned.