Mitt Romney

I went out to lunch with an old friend of mine. He had mentioned something about Mitt Romney's position. I was embarassed that I never heard of the dude. But all of that is about to change since I am now investigating his position on the key issues.

Mitt's offical web site is unique amongst those I checked so far. His URL does not bring me to his site. It brings me to his countdown to victory ad. Not sure how I feel about that. A bit gutsy I guess. Man. This guy's web site is slow to load. Mitt loses 2 points for that.

Mitt does have an issues page. And he has blurbs on 12 topics he deems important. But at quick glance, I could not really figure out where he stands. It appears he is not against the war in Iraq. But I am just deducing that. And he is against illegal immigration, and wants to fight it via employers. Mitt has a lot of generic feel good statements on his issues page. But I just do not feel to good about him. Maybe he is bad at summarizing. Or perhaps Mitt does not want to come out and share a direct opinion about the big issues.

The bottom line is that I previously did not know much about Mitt Romney. Having read his web site, and checked out his issues page, I still have no clue what Mitt stands for. Next.