Revenge of Obama

Well the primaries came to my state. Any wouldn't you know it? I slept in. So I planned to sneak out of work to go vote. Turns out there was a ton of work and I had to work late.

That's OK. I could run to the polls before they closed. And darn the luck. We had an ice storm and it took forever to get home. So I gave up and skipped the primary vote. Shame on my.

It was not until I was safe at home that I heard they kept the polls open extra late since we had an ice storm. Thanks for getting the word out. Not. This is the real criminal part of this story. My vote would not have counted for much I think. I wanted Ron Paul to win the Republican nomination. And I am sure you know how his numbers are.

The real surprise was that Barrack swept all three states by my house. Hillary basically got crushed. And firing her campaign manager could not stop the carnage. LOL. As if that was going to do any good. A month ago I thought Hillary had this thing wrapped up, even those Obama was "close". Not it really is probably anybody's game. But on the Republican side, I figure the ticket is McCain's.